Traveling with pets can sometimes be stressful and problematic. In order to avoid these problems, animal owners must be attentive. You can take a comfortable journey with your pet taking the necessary precautions before the trip.
- You must have a chip on your travel abroad and this chip number has to be processed on your passport. If you do not have a chip in the past year, the rabies vaccine should be examined by the veterinarian and the health report / foreigner must get permission to exit.
- Have your pet’s health card and passport with you for the flight. Most companies do not accept pets that are not fully vaccinated.
- You may need to book a flight with your pet at least 1 day prior to departure.
- As the flight procedures of pets vary from company to company and from country to country, it is best to examine the pet transportation conditions of your destination country and the airline company you will use before traveling.
- Make sure your hotel is a pet-friendly hotel. If you specify your future with your pet at the time of your reservation, they will arrange a suitable room for you.
Pets not allowed on board:
American pitbull terrier, American staffordshire terrier, bull terrier, staffordshire bull terrier, japanese tosa, dogo argentino, doberman, pincher doberman, rottweiller dogs can be on the list of pets not allawed on board since they have danger potential. In addition, some special-case animals are not accepted for flights.
- Cats / dogs less than 8 weeks or nursing
- Pregnant pets
- Cats less than 8 weeks old and 12 weeks old
During the journey
- It will reduce the likelihood of nausea and vomiting that your pet is hungry before the trip. Therefore, you can prevent your pet getting hungry during the flight before the flight.
- It is useful to take medicine for your pet against the diseases you may encounter during the journey.
- Take your pet’s favorite toy while traveling to make it easier for you to adapt to your environment and make it feel more comfortable.
- Remember that your pet may be affected by heat if you are going to a hot location. In order to avoid this, you can wash the pads and breasts with cold water during the day or you can put wet towels in these areas.